Friday, April 1, 2011

My Favorite Top Ten Spring Trends #8

Foundation Primer No. 8

Ok..this isn't really a 'trend', but a necessity!!  I wanted to address the real need for a primer. 

Foundation primer is applied before foundation and smooths out the texture of the skin allowing the foundation to glide over it, like a flat even canvas. It also works as a base for the foundation to grab onto, which will keep your foundation lasting a lot longer. It keeps your pores and/or lines looking smooth. A little bit goes a long way and it can be used for all skin types.

I know many women don’t like the idea of adding another step to their routine..but it truly extends the wear of your makeup, saving you time in the long run!!

I can't live without it!  I use Laura Mercier's Oil Free.  Some other great lines are Murad, Too Faced and Trish McEvoy!!  I know you  can find the perfect one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment