Friday, March 25, 2011

My Favorite Ten Spring Trends in the Cosmetic World

Since it looks like my sandals won’t be making an appearance anytime soon, let me add a little warmth to your day and tell you about my favorite spring trends.



1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance



You should definitely check out Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It will keep your eye shadows from fading and creasing, I promise! Not only does it keep your eye shadow in place, but the silicone base also changes your shadow to a more blendable and intense version of the color. Another reason I like this primer so much is that it will help to tone down any discoloration PLUS smooth fine lines on the lid.  Two other versions are Candlelight & Glitter Glue. I really love them!

More to come shortly!!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment