Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Favorite Ten Spring Trends in the Cosmetic World #2

Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Original Tinted Moisturizer
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

I’ve always loved Laura Mercier’s Tinted Moisturizer and I think it is the perfect tool to create your spring canvas. It is a lightweight foundation with an SPF 20 (ALWAYS wear sunscreen!!) that lets you build your coverage and adds a very natural glow to your skin.  Let me stress F-O-U-N-D-A-T-I-O-N, not to be mistaken for MOISTURIZER..you still need a face moisturizer under this.  Laura should change this name, as it is very confusing! 

There are several versions to choose from, Original, Oil Free (I use this one) and Illuminating.  I love to wear a bit of the Illuminating alone, but a really great tip is to mix a small amount into your other Tinted Moisturizer or foundation..it creates a beautiful glow!  You may also use it as a highlighter along your cheekbones!







No comments:

Post a Comment